Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Toni & Guy

So, this blog is a little past due, but I'm still excited about this so it deserves a post. :)

For those who are unfamiliar with Toni & Guy, it's a hair salon in The States.  I first tried out Toni & Guy when I lived in Arizona 7ish years ago, and I absolutely fell in love with the place. After leaving AZ, I was fortunate to find a Toni & Guy in 3 different cities in Texas.  The people who work there are all trained the same way and have their own "style" of cutting.  The receptionists all wear black and white and look very "put together". 

Getting my hair cut in China was honestly... one of my biggest fears.  I have heard horror stories.  So..  when I happened to stumble across a Toni & Guy, I had to try it out!  It's hard to tell if places in China are actually legit, but the receptionist was wearing black and white and all the stylists had "the style".

So... I went for it, and I loved it!  Thank you Toni & Guy for once again, exceeding my expectations.


P.S. I can now say I've cut my hair at Toni & Guy in every city I've lived in. :)

1 comment:

  1. HI ITS RAYMOND BORDUZ/ALARCON. WE WENT TO SCHOOL TOGETHER IN AZ. I WENT TO TONI AND GUY ALSO THE 2 YEARS I LIVED THERE.
    RBORDUZ@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete