Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

scentsy!

This time of year really makes me miss my Scentsy parties!  Though I only had a couple, they were filled will fun, food, and fellowship...  and great sniffing!  I really miss the fresh smells when I walk into my classroom.  However, I did bring a few car scents that I've been hanging in my laundry room, living room, and restroom. 

Boho Chic-Full-Size Warmer 

These aren't as great as the warmers of course, but they will suffice.


Though I'm not there to share in the laughter, sniffing and snacking, I am grateful and priveleged that I can still share Scentsy with you from the other side of the world!


Christmas time is the perfect time to enjoy the smell of pine, cinnamon, blueberry cheesecake, gingerbread, or whatever you prefer.  Scentsy is also the perfect gift.  I haven't met a person yet who doesn't love Scentsy! 


Below are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy browsing!
Crinkle -Full-Size Warmers


Full-Size Warmer Miracle Collection Charity
Charity Full-Size Warmer      


Scentsy Buddies
(great for the kids!)
(come with a scent pak-
a scent of lavendar makes for a peaceful sleep!)


Scentsy Full-Size Warmer Campus Collection
Campus Collection
(great for the guys!)
Ribbert the Frog
Emily loves Penny the Pig!
(she smells like cherry limeade :))

Browse more @ https://leajones.scentsy.us/Home

Home Sweet Home is one of my faves at Christmas time!







No comments:

Post a Comment