Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

one hand...

Wow, it's hard to believe that we can count the months remaining of our China journey on ONE HAND!  In a lot of ways, it's gone by in a blink of any eye.  In others, it's been a really long road...  Either way, we have less than 5 months until this journey comes to an end, and I have one major goal in mind:

INTENTIONALITY

I want to live these next few months intentionally.

There's always the choice to be intentional or to "check-out".

And though, I don't find myself tempted to "check-out", I know it's a huge possibility waiting to creep up on me.

You've been there... Senioritis, Your Last Two Weeks of Work, The End of a Sports Season, The Week After Finals...  there's always that creeping temptation waiting around the corner to "just get through".

But I don't want that.  And I gratefully am reminded over and over what a unique experience this is, and am finding myself waking up everyday with a huge desire to live each day intentionally.

So, from here on out, we will be living even more intentionally than we have been.  You will be exploring our favorite places, restaurants, and people with us, as well as the new things we explore!

And you, as our readers, friends, and family... will you be intentional on keeping us intentional? 

Thank you for walking this journey with us... all the way... until the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment