Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

birthday week!

This week has been so surreal.  My birthday has literally been celebrated ALL WEEK and I've enjoyed every moment!  I received gifts and flowers and candy and brownies all week.  "Happy Birthday" was sung to me in 3 different languages:  English, Chinese, and Korean...  and this happened twice on 2 different days!  People from all over the world called and wrote all week long.  I had a great birthday dinner with many great new friends.  This week has been a huge reminder of how blessed I really am... because for some reason, I often forget.


Beautiful Mystery Flowers!
 


Me, Amber, and Em


Friends

Friends




 

Birthday Meal

Thanks to all the special people who turned my special day into a special WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment