Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

so far, i've learned...

  • The safest place for me to be is in the center of His will.
  • My life is fullest when I fill my life with people who are full of Life.
  • Emily's attitude about China directly corresponds with my attitude about China.  In other words, eyes are always watching, ears are always listening, and mouth is always moving.  :)
  • I AM a picky eater.
  • Though my washing machine sounds like it is going to explode any minute, it indeed, is not.
  • Change is hard, but change is good.
  • Independence isn't always a good thing.
  • Don't ask why.
  • Close your eyes.
  • I must have an attitude for gratitude.
  • I will never be bored here.
  • Even I, who cannot sing, can speak in different tones... well, kinda.
  • I want you to come visit!
  • "Si" does not mean "yes" in China.
"In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path."

No comments:

Post a Comment