Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

hello, blog world!

So, I've considered entering this world of blogging many times and am now regretting not doing so sooner.  I have been on this single mom journey for 5 years and it's all I've known in my experience as a mother.  There is so much to share.  I have made many mistakes, but have learned so much.  I have been stretched beyond means, but have grown a ton.  I have cried often, but have laughed even more.  There has never been a dull moment.  

My daughter, Emily, and I are patiently waiting, as we will soon embark on an incredible journey.  We leave for China in just a few short weeks, where I will be teaching at an International School, and Emily will be in my class.  The purpose of this blog is not only to keep you updated on our lives, but for you to see His story through our story.

Before I begin our China updates, I'd like to walk you through mistakes made and lessons learned on my journey thus far.  My hope is that you don't see my failures or my accomplishments, but His grace and His mercy as He's guided me, directed me, and often times, just picked me up and carried me.

Between the beauty and the chaos...  He provides peace and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment